Monday, February 22, 2010

Shoulda done this a while back...


... why haven't I posted this before? I don't know. 

My friend Katie, who has contributed stuff to this blog in the past (and who is the only other woman I know whose bike has a boy's name: her bike's name is Stephen), is going to be riding from Toronto to Montreal this summer in support of the Toronto People With AIDS Foundation. Toronto to Montreal. That's one seriously long ride for an urban cyclist. I may be posting a link over on the sidebar to her sponsorship page: for now, click here to donate. Any amount helps, and it goes to a truly good cause.

1 comment:

  1. Hm... Toronto-Montreal doesn't seem that far. Solid, but not extreme. Then again, I may be biased. My sister rode accross Canada one summer. And, not just accross Canada direct -- they tried to hit every national park along the way.

    And, I did some reasonable distance in Europe, myself.

    ReplyDelete